At FIRSTEP, we focus on specific areas of innovation that we believe to be profoundly disruptive for health organizations. Rather than rehash the usual experts, we go deep with promising startups to find fresh insights by seeing the forces of disruption through their lens. Each time we complete a DeepDive, we distill the key insights into a formal briefing that shares the key insights and recommendations.
DeepDive Briefings are a remarkably efficient (time & cost) way to develop a fresh perspective on the forces of disruption shaping the next wave health innovation. In addition to reducing disruption risk and sparking new opportunities, you can expect to:
- stress-test assumptions & inject fresh thinking
- identify previously unseen disruption risks
- discover new opportunities for growth & investment
- build internal alignment around where to place bets (and why)
1) a private workshop with you and your team* (in-person or remote)
2) a full written report (with video support)
3) a condensed PRIMER for time strapped exec’s
* we’re appropriate, we also work with the leadership team to formalize their thesis on how the most disruptive forces are unfolding and how that impacts your strategy & execution plans.
THE HEALTH MARKETPLACE REVOLUTION
Health & Wellness Marketplaces (platforms) may be the most disruptive force that incumbent health organizations have ever faced. In this briefing we explore the key forces shaping this revolution and provide ten specific recommendations to reduce disruption risk and leverage the opportunity.
BLOCKCHAIN in HEALTH
Blockchain has the potential to be profoundly disruptive in healthcare, both for cost efficiencies and collaboration, and may play in important role in health marketplaces. In this briefing we explore the key forces shaping this revolution and provide ten specific recommendations to reduce disruption risk and leverage the opportunity.
SHIFT TO COMMUNITY-CENTRIC CARE + HOME CARE TECHSTACK
Healthcare is shifting away from centralized care delivery toward a more community-centric model. This shift will impact both care delivery and the home-care industry and has direct implications to how the tech-stack will unfold for both. This briefing is based on two separate DeepDives (Shift to Community-Centric Care + Home-Care TechStack). In it we explore the key forces shaping this revolution and provide ten specific recommendations to reduce disruption risk and leverage the opportunity.